A fellow blogsista posted today asking folks what they learned in 2007. Short and sweet, I felt it was necessary to post my response here as well.
7 Things I Learned in 2007
7. You have to learn to follow before you can lead
6. In the business world, everyone is replaceable
5. I can, in fact, live without a blackberry and enjoy it
4. You catch more flies with honey
3. Think though all potential risks and scenarios before actions, in other words, look before you leap
2. Bravery is always worth the risk
1. In life, never believe that you have earned or achieved the right to go it alone in whatever you endeavor. Apart from God, I have no good thing. Apart from God, I will surely fail.
So what did you learn in 2007?
2 Comments Add yours
Hey Annie Laurie
Loved the list! I’d agree with most of those as things I’ve learned this past year in a major way. I love sitting down at the end of the year and looking back at the many blessings God has given me over the past year. This year I am also gonna lay out the goals for this year and then see how God fulfills them or totally changes them in the next year! Should be an interesting journey! As every year brings surprises that God is controlling! Happy New Year! Keep up the blogging
This year I learned that God does give you exactly what you need. He has given Jon and I EVERYTHING we have needed and more. And I am not just talking about providing material things for us, but God has given us exactly what we have needed to make it from one day to the next in raising Carlee Hayse. That is huge!!! I have always had a hard time depending totally on God. I always want to depend on myself or Jon or someone else to help me out. But I knew on the day Carlee Hayse was born that I could not depend on anyone else but God to raise her.