A fellow blogsista posted today asking folks what they learned in 2007. Short and sweet, I felt it was necessary to post my response here as well.
7 Things I Learned in 2007
7. You have to learn to follow before you can lead
6. In the business world, everyone is replaceable
5. I can, in fact, live without a blackberry and enjoy it
4. You catch more flies with honey
3. Think though all potential risks and scenarios before actions, in other words, look before you leap
2. Bravery is always worth the risk
1. In life, never believe that you have earned or achieved the right to go it alone in whatever you endeavor. Apart from God, I have no good thing. Apart from God, I will surely fail.
So what did you learn in 2007?